Aims and Ethos
“To prepare its pupils to make a meaningful contribution to the global society in which they now live through developing an extraordinary blend of social responsibility, character development, academic excellence and a passion for learning and Jewish literacy.
To be respected and valued in a safe and nurturing environment that is dedicated to developing the wisdom, knowledge and joy of learning.”
The motto, written on the school crest, is from the book of Kohelet (Ecclesiastes) chapter II v 26. “Chachma, Ve Daat Ve Simchah” which translates as: Wisdom, Knowledge and Joy.
The educational vision of Rimon has five key values that underpin the entire curriculum:
- Rigorous pursuit of academic achievement
- Thorough and inspiring approach to the teaching of Judaism
- Encouraging international awareness in our students
- Creating and developing environmental awareness
- Personalised Learning through a commitment to excellent SEN provision