Pupil Code and Behaviour
Pupils are asked to understand and respect other’s culture, race, feelings, beliefs and values. We also ask our pupils to:
- Accept responsibility for the things they do
- Take responsibility for school and homework
- Ensure that they will take home all school letters
- To ask for help if needed
- To do their best in all they undertake
- To follow the school's rules, the Chai rules for life and class rules
Our (18) Chai Rules for Life:
- We respect everyone and treat each other as we would like to be treated.
- We tell the truth and are polite - we always say please and thank you.
- We use kind words and are careful not to upset people with what we say.
- We help others who are less fortunate than ourselves.
- We respect and listen to all adults and always do what they ask us to do.
- We join in with all the activities and work together with other children.
- We listen to other children and respect their opinions.
- We share equipment and let other children join in our games and activities.
- We look after our school building and school property and treat it carefully.
- We always use equipment safely and sensibly.
- We are aware of others as we move around the school, moving quietly, safely and sensibly inside. We only run when we are outside.
- We are careful not to hurt any child or adult or damage school property.
- If we are upset about something, we talk to an adult. We settle our arguments with childrenby talking about them or talking to an adult.
- We make the most of our learning time and complete tasks.
- We help others and make sure they can work without disturbing them.
- We celebrate our learning and plan our next steps to do even better.
- We are happy when our friends do well. We celebrate other people’s achievements.
- We always try our best!